One size fits all
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.