Sporting a 8 kg load capacity at a weight of only 1.27 kg, the Carbon Befree Advanced Tripod from Manfrotto is a robust tripod that's well suited to handling the load of a spotting scope, and the inevitable abuse of backpack hunting.
Each leg of the Befree Advanced is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and secured in seconds thanks to the M-lock twist locks that operate with a simple 90° turn. A side-pull selector allows you to set the leg at three different angle configurations, enabling low angle shooting with the simple push of a button. Complementing the legs is an equally sturdy center ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use. The final element is a quick release plate, which offers dual compatibility for RC2 and Arca-type compatible systems, except for the Manfrotto 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads.
Rubberized feet are used to avoid skidding and help keep the Befree Advanced stable in all types of terrain.
- Weighs 1.27kg, can hold up to 8kg of gear
- Four leg sections which extend and fasten via its twist locks
- Maximum height of 150cm with column extended and 127cm with column down, folding down to 40cm in length for storage
- Carbon fiber construction for a sturdy yet lightweight profile
- Side button allows you to select between three different leg angles
- 494 ball head with separate pan lock and friction control knobs
- Quick release plate compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type systems, excluding the 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads
- Rubberized feet provide increased stability
- Easy Link attachment for use with optional accessories
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.