Pretty simply the Monarch 5's offer the best value for money on the market. Feature rich with great glass and build quality, hardly surprizing from Nikon given they've been producing optics for over 100 years!
The Nikon Monarch 5 10x42 Binoculars combine a rubber armoured fog-proof housing with full sized objective lenses and fully multicoated optics resulting in a product that is comfortable and easy to handle and produces superior quality clear and bright images in any condition.
Featuring extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements, the Monarch 5 10x42’s transmit bright images with enhanced colour fidelity and contrast. In addition, the Nikon 10x42’s have phase-corrected roof prisms which preserve the image quality of these high-transmission lenses. Using dielectric coatings, these prisms align incoming wavelengths of light and render well-defined edges with life like colour. The 12x42 configuration of the Monarch 5 has a 5° angle of view and can focus to within nine feet, making this set of binoculars well-suited for almost any activity.
The Nikon 10x42 Monarch’s are fully weatherproofed, with nitrogen filling and sealed O-rings making them not only waterproof, but fog proof too! The weatherproof housing of these 10x42 Monarch binoculars provides them with the build quality needed to endure a long day of observation in unforgiving conditions. Non-slip rubber armouring, twist-up eyecups, and a comfortable 15mm eye relief equip the Monarch 5 binocular with the features needed for reliable and comfortable outdoor viewing.
Take these binoculars anywhere; whether it’s out hunting in the pouring rain, or those mid winter tahr missions. Here's your chance to own a top of the line pair of binoculars at an affordable price.
- Nikon Monarch 5 10x42 Binoculars
- Specifications: Magnification - 10x
- Objective lens diameter - 42mm
- Prism type - Roof
- Angle of view - 5.5° (actual)
- Field of view - 96m @ 1000m / 289.16’ @ 1000yd
- Minimum focus distance - 2.5m / 8.2’
- Exit pupil diameter - Not specified by manufacturer
- Eye relief - 18.4mm
- Interpupillary adjustment - Not specified by manufacturer
- Dioptric correction - Not specified by manufacturer
- Focus type - Centre
- Tripod mount - Not specified by manufacturer
- Dimensions - 14.5 x 12.9 x 5.4cm / 5.71 x 5.08 x 2.13"
- Weight - 600g / 21.16oz
- Extra-low dispersion glass elements for clearer viewing
- Eco-Glass optics: Lead / Arsenic-free
- Dielectric multicoated roof prisms ensure superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- Fully multicoated optics
- Fiberglass-Polycarbonate housing
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof / waterproof
- Turn-and-slide twist-up rubber eyecups
- 18.4mm eye relief
- Rubber armoured body for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- All-new exterior design
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.