The insulated First Lite Uncompahgre Puffy jacket with 37.5's Active Particle Technology is the very best in packable insulation.
The problem-solver for cold weather, low activity and "hurry up and wait" style pursuit. The First Lite Uncompahgre Puffy Jacket is the insulating component of the First Lite Layering Kit. Built around 37.5 by Cocona's Active Particle Technology, the Uncompahgre's liner and insulation actively transport moisture from the inside and pushes it to the outside where it evaporates before it stinks. Combine that with a body mapped insulation pattern providing warmth where it is needed and you have the ultimate insulation layer whether you're glassing at 2000 meters or chugging a Speights at sea level.
On the hill or in town, you choose.
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- Packs into it's own pocket when not in use
- Also features an insulated hood with draw cords
- Warmer than anything else in its weight class
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 by Cocona fabric uses Active Particle
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.