Hot days and heavy uphills, the Wick Ultralight 150 Aerowool Short Sleeve Crew is here to help keep you dry and comfortable. The airy 150 gram Aerowool construction features 37.5 active particle technology and will dry rapidly without compromising durability or odor resistance. This layer also features 125 gram Aerowool mesh panels to maximize ventilation during active hunts. The Wick Ultralight 150 is the new standard for quick drying, odor-resistant, ultralight base layers.
Ultralight 150 Aerowool construction combines the finest, 17.5 micron merino wool available with 37.5-activated nylon fibers to create a super-charged fabric with incredible performance benefits. What you get is enhanced odor resistance, improved durability and moisture wicking, and a fabric that can cool you down when you're heating up and warm you up when it's cooling down.
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.