Pretty simply the Prostaff 5's offer the best value for money on the market, perfect for that hunter who just wants a quality pair of bino's to get him started.
Feature rich with great glass and build quality, hardly surprizing from Nikon given they've been producing optics for over 100 years!
These binoculars produce crisp, clear images even in adverse weather conditions thanks to fully multicoated optics and a weather-sealed housing that is waterproof and fog proof.
Thanks to a fiberglass-infused polycarbonate body, these binoculars are lightweight, shock resistant and durable. Additionally, the housing is nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance, and rubber armoured for slip-resistant handling, making them the best equipment for use in the bush.
A 15mm eye relief and Turn-and-Slide eyecups with several click-stop positions enable comfortable viewing distances even if you wear glasses.
With the Nikon Prostaff binoculars you can feel comfortable in the knowledge that your new binoculars are made of responsibly-sourced material and don’t contain lead or arsenic.
If you’re an aspiring hunter, or just need a second pair of bino's to leave in the truck. Then you need the lightweight and durable 10x42 Prostaff binoculars from Nikon!
- Nikon Prostaff 5 10x42 Binoculars
- Magnification - 10x
- Objective lens diameter - 42mm
- Angle of view - 5.6° (actual)
- Field of view (at 1000m) - 93.96m
- Minimum focus distance - 5m
- Exit pupil diameter - 4.2mm
- Eye relief - 15.2mm
- Prism type - Roof
- Interpupillary adjustment - 56 - 72m
- Focus type - Centre
- Tripod mount - Yes (Adapter optional)
- Dimensions - 16.26x12.95cm
- Weight - 649g
- Eco-glass optics: lead and arsenic-free
- Roof prism design
- Fully multicoated optics
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof / waterproof
- Fiberglass-polycarbonate construction
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.