The Nikon ProStaff 5 82 angled spotting scope boast exceptional glass and mechanical innovations and features in a body design that is compact, slim and lightweight. This spotting scope has been developed with hunting in mind, and offers high end glass at a mid range price tag.
This new spotting scope incorporates legendary Nikon optical glass, fully multicoated optics and improved chromatic aberration reduction, and provides bright, high contrast images with true colour rendition in most lighting conditions.
Together, the new optical innovations of this top quality spotting scope from Nikon, will allow you to pull subjects out of their natural backgrounds and reveal every detail in brilliant colour and with a clear, edge-to-edge resolution.
To provide you with the brightest possible image, internal surface texturing minimises reflective light loss inside the scope.
A built-in sliding sunshade helps keep glare check in bright conditions and keeps dust and rain off the objective lens. The ergonomic, lightweight porro prism design makes this 82mm spotting scope from Nikon easy to handle, and waterproof and fog proof finishes make this spotter perfect for use even in wet conditions. In addition, the angled design of the eyepiece designed to use with this spotter allows for longer, stress free viewing sessions with a more comfortable view.
Please note that this the scope body only, and you will also need the Nikon ProStaff 5 Eyepiece.
- Magnification (when used with Nikon ProStaff SEP-20-60 16-48x / 20-60x eye piece) - 20 - 60x
- Objective lens diameter - 82mm
- Type - Straight
- Type of prism - Porro prism
- Coating - Multi-coated
- Field of view - 34.8 m @ 1000m 104.8' @ 1000yd
- Exit pupil - (when used at 20x magnification) 4.12mm / (when used at 60x) 1.4mm
- Eye relief - 16.5mm
- Waterproof / Fogproof - Yes up to 1m for 10 mins
- Shockproof - Yes
- Camera tripod adaptable - Yes
- Dimensions - 392 x 95mm
- Weight - 960g
- Brighter viewing in a sleek design
- Compact, lightweight and smooth ergonomic design
- Large objective lens for a brighter field of view
- Multilayer-coated lenses and prisms for brighter images
- Waterproof (up to 1 m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen purging and O-rings
- Bayonet-type eyepiece mount with locking system enables quicker, more secure eyepiece connections
- Built-in sliding hood
- Compatible with Nikon ProStaff SEP-20-60 16-48x / 20-60x Spotting Scope Eyepiece
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.