Ultralight, small and easy on the wallet too? No thinking necessary with this versatile package that includes the feather-light, precision-simmering Crux Lite stove and the Terra Solo Cook Set made for fast-and-light adventures. You can escape the urban jungle with a super light rucksack and still sup like a prince with this 272-g system. The tidy little bundle holds a pot with pour spot and a tough-as-nails fry pan (that doubles as a pot lid). Keep it neat in the mesh carry bag. Inside that, magically find room to also stash our folding spork and a 100-g gas cartridge too. Choose your tools: the stove, the cook set, or take it all when you escape the daily grind.
ø Burning time: Up to 90 minutes at full output (220 g gas cartridge)
ø Cooking time: For 1 l water approx. 3 minutes
Output: Watt: 3000 BTU: 10‘200
Weight: 272 g
Volume: 0.6 L
Dimensions: 107 x 136 mm
Guarantee: 2 years Material:
Burner: stainless steel, aluminum
Pots: hardanodized aluminum
Content: Crux Lite gas stove, 0.6 L saucepan with pouring lip and measuring marks, fry pan (lid), mesh storage bag and nylon bag for Crux Lite
• Compact and ultra-light 3-piece cooking system consisting of an Optimus Crux Lite gas stove and the Terra Solo
• Powerful and stable 3000 W burner for efficient cooking
• Large burner head for optimal heat distribution
• Precise flame control – simmering without burning
• Terra Solo cooking set of hard-anodized aluminum
• Offers perfect space for a 100 g gas cartridge and a folding spork
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.