The Nova can show you awards. It can prove its legendary status. But all you really want is a good, warm meal when your stomach is crying for mercy. The compact, lightweight Nova workhorse comes to the rescue everywhere you go, from high-altitude treks to family campouts. As the benchmark for today’s multi-fuel expedition stoves, the single-jet Nova has a patented, quick-priming burner and a self-purging aluminum pump. Precise simmer control assures the stew cooks evenly while you’re setting up your shelter. And when you are in remote places, its multi-fuel option gives you the reliable flexibility you need so you can count on a warm meal before crawling into the sack to wish on a shooting star.
Fuel: White gas, paraffin, diesel, jet fuel, unleaded petrol
ø Burning time: Up to 2.5 h at full output (with 450 ml fuel)
ø Cooking time: For 1 l water approx. 3,5 minutes
Output: Watt: 2850 BTU: 9725
Weight: 460 g
Dimensions: 140 x 80 x ø 65 mm
Guarantee: 2 years Material: Stainless steel, brass, aluminum
Accessories: Pump, wind shield, multitool, stuff bag, spare parts and lubricant
• Legendary multi-fuel expedition stove
• Precise and instant flame control
• Integrated MAGICTM cleaning needle for quick and easy cleaning of the jet – even during cooking
• Durable aluminum pump and quick-action connections for more safety and convenience
• Self purging FLIPSTOP™ pump clears the burner of fuel and depressurizes the fuel bottle
• Patented quick priming burner requires less preheating and saves fuel
• Burns all types of fuel - using same burner jet
• Wind shield for increased performance
• Thanks to the collapsible turbine shaped pot support and a folding flame control the pack size is minimal
• Despite the small format Optimus Nova offers stability for large sized pots
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.