The ultimate in a multifunctional lightweight 4 season wonder. The Optimus Vega roars past its competitors that gasp and wheeze as soon as the temps go down. Colder than 0°C? Just invert the gas fuel cartridge using the integrated stand so you deliver liquid fuel. You can keep the soup going down to minus 20°C even! Need more power? Kick in the “turbo boost” in 4 season mode to pare cook time by 20%. The lowest profile in its class, the high-output burner is versatile and stable enough for a pan or for a large pot so you can whip up what your heart desires. Plus, a precise flame control gets you a slow simmer sans burn. Set up the included windscreen to keep big breezes away from your beef bourguignon. That is for dinner, right?
Fuel: Butan/Propan Gas
ø Burning time: Up to 160 minutes at max. output (220 g gas cartridge)
ø Cooking time: Approx. 4.5 minutes for 1 liter of water
Output: 1.400 Watt/4.760 BTU in efficiency mode 3.700 Watt/12.580 BTU in 4 season mode
Weight: 178 g
Dimensions: 130 x 70 x 65 mm (folded)
Guarantee: 2 years Material: Stainless steel, aluminum Accessories: Stove bag, windfoil
• Gas cartridge linked to the stove through a hose > lowest center of gravity in its class for highest stability
• Integrated 4 season liquid gas mode > for cooking in cold conditions and to reduce cooking time by as much as 20%
• Integrated support legs on valve housing > no loose parts
• Easily rotatable valve housing > just open support legs and turn gas cartridge upsidedown
• With a mere 178 g one of the lightest stoves in its class
• Precise flame control > simmering without burning
• Windshield with two setting positions > adjusts perfectly to the size of the pot
• Windshield with rounded corners for easy handling
• CE certified: CE-845CN-0007
- Fusion Camouflage
- Sizing Chart
THIS PATTERN FEATURES
- Large Shape Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Small-Medium Texture Disruption (nature-based algorithms)
- Disruptive Coloration (with a carefully curated pallet of nine colors)
- Focal and Depth Confusion (both focal and peripheral vision is greatly affected)
- Light and Dark Crackleture (further distorts the subjects overall body shape)
LARGE SHAPE DISRUPTIONThe large shape disruption in this pattern distorts and hides the hunters' body shape by incorporating large regions of light and dark colors that work against the signature human figure.
SMALL-MEDIUM TEXTURE DISRUPTION
When closer to your prey, texture based disruption is integral to hiding your shape and location. A scattering of small to medium-sized elements using the pattern’s color palette effectively blend the hunter in to their surroundings and ensure that alerted prey has a more difficult time identifying anything.
Large and small disruption supports the overall disruptive coloration found in this pattern. This advanced pattern uses a fine-tuned set of nine colors to both contrast against body outline and blend with the surroundings.
FOCAL AND DEPTH CONFUSION
By carefully using color and algorithms based on nature, the prey’s focal vision is confused. Depth perception is affected with the use of color and the built-in sense of depth. Finally, peripheral vision of the prey is confused by the controlled contrast and disruptive coloration.
LIGHT AND DARK CRACKLETURE
Unique to this pattern, crackleture offers yet another level of versatility and effectiveness by further distorting the hunter’s shape.